A small investment in routine car servicing and repair, plus a good inspection programme results in a good return on your investment due to:
- Reduced Cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle.
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks.
- Reduced vehicle time off the road.
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense.
- Less likelihood of car accidents.
- The possibility of greater fuel economy.
- The possibility of increased product life. E.g. Tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement.
We offer a choice of vehicle manufacturer servicing schedules or can custom fit one to meet your requirements.
We are an MTA approved workshop and we undertake repairs and maintenance for all the major insurance companies including Autosure, Janssens, IAG and AA.
- Basic Service. Oil and filter change with under bonnet visual inspection.
- Standard Service. Oil and filter change, check and top up all lubricants, check brakes, rotate tyres, vehicle scan.
- Comprehensive Service. Oil and filter change, check and top up all lubricants, check brakes, rotate tyres, vehicle scan, replace air filter, replace spark plugs.
- Diesel / 4x4 Service. Oil & filter change, check and top up all fluids, check brakes, rotate tyres, grease all grease points.
Warrant of Fitness Update
From 1st Jan 2014 any vehicle registered on or after 1st Jan 2004 will move to 12 monthly Wofs.
From 1st July 2014 any vehicle registered on or after 1st Jan 2000 will move to 12 monthly Wofs.
Vehicles registered before 1st Jan 2000 will stay on 6 monthly Wof checks.
|Service No.||Service Description||Prices inc GST|
|1||Warrant of Fitness- Car, Light Vehicle||$58.00|
|2||Warrant of Fitness- Trailer, Caravan Single/Dbl Axle||$32/42|
|3||Wheel Alignment Car/4x4, Light Truck/Classic,Special||$79/95/110|
|5||Brake Fluid Flush/change||$85|
|6||Power Steering Flush||$75|
|7||Cooling System Flush||$150|